Thursday 17 March 2016

Meet Bella-Rose!

Bella-Rose won the National Tiny Miss title at Nationals last summer at age 5.

From her Mom:

"Bella-Rose is now 6 years old and has been doing pageants since she was 3.
 After the first pageant, both Bella-Rose and I fell in love with pageants, what they stand for, and the friends we've got to know. As a mother I love NCGTM because I've watch my daughter confidence grown and I'm proud to say its due to NCGTM Bella-Rose has made some wonderful friends. She is so happy to be royalty. This spring we plan to make braclets and fishing tackle to raise money for children's hospital.  Bella-Rose just loves the pageant environment, being on stage, feeling special and being with her friends from all over Canada."

Here are a few photos of Bella-Rose!






No comments:

Post a Comment